Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Geologic Time ~ Triassic Period *-*








Summary

Triassic Period started at 248 - 206 million years ago and the Triassic Period is part of the Mesozoic Era. During this period the climate was generally very hot and dry. In this period the turtles, frogs, salamanders and snakes was the first animals appear in the Triassic Period. The Triassic Period ends  up with a minor extinction, 213 million years ago. Which means some of the animals families died, with this has allowed  dinosaurs to expand.




Project Reflection 


1) What did you enjoy the most about this project?


Two things that I most enjoyed about this project it was that we could choose what you want to work on, Glog or Video and who you want to work with. In my case I choose to work alone and do the Glog  but I enjoy a lot learning about Triassic Period. I really matched with that period because the climate was really hot and I love when the weather is hot! 


2) What was the most challenging about this project? Why? 


The most challenging about this project it was when I had to find out the right information about the Rock Record and Life on Earth. Because mostly all the time I used to took the wrong information thinking about that it was the right one and then I figure it out that was the wrong one and I had to go back and forward on it. 


3) What you change about this project and why? 


One only thing I would change about this project is the references. Copying and pasting all the links was kind of annoying.  But in the end for me, it helped me a lot because sometimes I kind of forget some of the websites that I was using before so with the references helped me find the answers that I wanted. 


4) What are 3 things that you learned from this project? 


 I learned that the fossils in the bottom are the oldest ones and the top is the youngest ones, I learned that the turtles was one of the first animals to appear in the Triassic Period and Triassic Period ends  up with a minor extinction 213 mya.









9 comments:

  1. i like the your pictures on "life on Earth" it very nice and organized well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwn , Thank You so much Hassanatou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video and glog looks fantastic! Nice work Yara :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your video and glog is really informative :) Your glog looks brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww my friends !!!
    Thanks a lot !!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice glog i like how u decorate your glog and very accurate.

    ReplyDelete